- Special Support
- Can I carry and use personal medical equipment on board?
- Can I check in a baby stroller or a child seat?
- I need special support when boarding the flight. Do I need to notify you in advance?
- I am using a wheelchair. Can I check it in?
- Can I check-in more than two wheelchairs？
- I have recently undergone heart surgery. Can I fly on an airplane?
- When does a passenger need to be accompanied by a personal care attendant？
- Do you rent out wheelchairs, baby carriages, strollers or child seats？
- I am pregnant. How many days before my expected date of delivery can I fly?
- I have a newborn baby. Can we fly?
- Can two children aged 11 and 6 board by themselves?
- What age do children need a seat from?