Only appropriately packed, 1 set of skis or 1 set of snowboard can be checked in.
A sports equipment checked baggage charge, which is different from the regular checked baggage charge will be applied.
*Sports equipment has the longest side including the packing case less than 100 cm can be checked in as regular checked baggage.
1 set of skis or 1 set of snowboard can be checked in as 1 piece of checked baggage for a single fee.
・1 set of skis: 1 set of ski boards, 1 set of poles, and 1 pair of ski boots
・1 set of snowboard: 1 snowboard and 1 pair of ski boots
- Even if multiple sets of skiing equipment can be stored in the same package, sports equipment baggage charges will be applied according to the number of sets instead of 1.
- In case of check-in with the ski wear and ski boots only, instead of sports equipment, they can be checked in as regular checked baggage.
- The following types of skis and snowboards cannot be checked in
- Items weighing more than 20 kg
- The longest side of the skis or snowboards exceeds 203 cm in length.
Please see below for fees and charges
「Domestic (Flights within Japan)：Sports Equipment（Ski、Golf）」