1 set of skiing/snowboarding equipment which is packed firmly can be checked with 1 set charge.
Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the regular checked baggage charge.
Sports equipment baggage charge is applied to each set of skiing/snowboarding equipment.
・Definition of 1 set of skiing equipment: 1 pair of ski boards, 1 pair of ski poles and 1 pair of ski boots.
・Definition of 1 set of snowboarding equipment: 1 snowboard and 1 pair of snowboard boots.
- Even if multiple sets of sports equipment can be stored in the same bag, sports equipment baggage charges will be applied according to the number of sets instead of 1.
- Skiing wear/boots without the equipment can be checked as normal checked baggage instead of the sports equipment baggage charge.
- The following items cannot be checked:
- Weighs more than 20kg per item.
- Exceeds 203cm in any of the dimensions.
Please click the link below for more details of sport equipment baggage.
「Fees and Charges」
- For the details of checking baggage, please check as below.
- Complete the procedures online in advance
There is no additional processing charge if you add checked baggage online.
「Manage booking」（Log in page）
- Complete the procedures via contact centre in advance
You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage via call center.
You can add checked baggage 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
「Enquiries by phone」
- Complete the procedures at airport counter
You can add a baggage on your departure date at the airport.You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage at airport counter.