1 set of skiing/snowboarding equipment which is packed firmly can be checked with 1 set charge.
Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the regular checked baggage charge.
Sports equipment baggage charge is applied to each set of skiing/snowboarding equipment.
・Definition of 1 set of skiing equipment: 1 pair of ski boards, 1 pair of ski poles and 1 pair of ski boots.
・Definition of 1 set of snowboarding equipment: 1 snowboard and 1 pair of snowboard boots.
- Even if multiple sets of sports equipment can be stored in the same bag, sports equipment baggage charges will be applied according to the number of sets instead of 1.
- Skiing wear/boots without the equipment can be checked as normal checked baggage instead of the sports equipment baggage charge.
- The following items cannot be checked:
- Weighs more than 20kg per item.
- Exceeds 203cm in any of the dimensions.
- Sports equipment with the longest side within 100 cm including the packing case can be checked in as regular checked baggage.
Please click the link below for more details of sport equipment baggage.
「Fees and Charges」
- For the details of checking baggage, please check as below.
- Complete the procedures online in advance
There is no additional processing charge if you add checked baggage online.
「Manage booking」（Log in page）
- Complete the procedures via contact centre in advance
You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage via call center.
You can add checked baggage 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
「Enquiries by phone」
- Complete the procedures at airport counter
You can add a baggage on your departure date at the airport.You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage at airport counter.