Golf bags and clubs that are appropriately packed can be checked in.
A sports equipment checked baggage charge, which is different from the regular checked baggage charge will be applied.
*Sports equipment has the longest side including the packing case less than 100 cm can be checked in as regular checked baggage.
In addition, up to one set of golf bag (14 clubs / 1 pair of golf shoes) can be checked in as 1 piece of checked baggage for a single fee.
- Even if a golf bag stores other items instead of golf clubs or is empty inside, sports equipment fee will be applied instead of regular checked baggage fee.
- Even if multiple sets of golf equipment can be stored in the same golf bag, sports equipment baggage charges will be applied according to the number of sets instead of 1.
- Please pack the entire bag in a protective cover (cloth/nylon or rigid case) when checking in.
- If only clubs are checked in, please use carton boxes or other box-like packing materials to withstand shocks.
The following golf bags and clubs cannot be checked in:
- Items weighing more than 20 kg
- Items with the longest side exceeding 203cm
Please see below for fees and charges
「Domestic (Flights within Japan)：Sports Equipment（Ski、Golf）」