Golf bag and golf club can be checked.
- Even if the golf bag storing other items instead of golf clubs or a empty bag, Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the regular checked baggage charge.
- Be sure to encase the entire golf bag in a protective cover (fabric, nylon, or rigid case) before checking it.
- Golf clubs must be packed in a box or case made from materials strong enough to protect from the impact/damage that may occur during delivery and flight handling.
- The following items cannot be checked:
- Weighs more than 20kg per item.
- Exceeds 203cm in any of the dimensions.
Please click the link below for more details about Sports Equipment.
「Fees and Charges」
- For the details of checking baggage, please check as below.
- Complete the procedures online in advance
There is no additional processing charge if you add checked baggage online.
「Manage booking」（Log in page）
- Complete the procedures via contact centre in advance
You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage via call center.
You can add checked baggage 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
「Enquiries by phone」
- Complete the procedures at airport counter
You can add a baggage on your departure date at the airport.You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage at airport counter.