Golf bag and golf club can be checked.
- Even if the golf bag storing other items instead of golf clubs or a empty bag, Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the regular checked baggage charge.
- Be sure to encase the entire golf bag in a protective cover (fabric, nylon, or rigid case) before checking it.
- Golf clubs must be packed in a box or case made from materials strong enough to protect from the impact/damage that may occur during delivery and flight handling.
- The following items cannot be checked:
- Weighs more than 20kg per item.
- Exceeds 203cm in any of the dimensions.
- Sports equipment with the longest side within 100 cm including the packing case can be checked in as regular checked baggage.
Please click the link below for more details about Sports Equipment.
「Fees and Charges」
- For the details of checking baggage, please check as below.
- Complete the procedures online in advance
There is no additional processing charge if you add checked baggage online.
「Manage booking」（Log in page）
- Complete the procedures via contact centre in advance
You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage via call center.
You can add checked baggage 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
「Enquiries by phone」
- Complete the procedures at airport counter
You can add a baggage on your departure date at the airport.You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage at airport counter.