Surfboard/Skimboard/Kiteboard/Wakeboard/Windsurfing board which packed properly can be checked.
Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the regular checked baggage charge.
The following items cannot be checked:
- Weighs more than 20kg per item.
- Exceeds 220cm in any of the dimensions.
- Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the checked baggage charge.
- Boogie boards/ Bodyboards can be checked in as regular baggage.
- If the kite of the kiteboard/wakeboard is in a separate case with total dimensions less than 203cm and weighing less than 20kg, it can be checked in as regular baggage.
Please click the link below for more details of sport equipment baggage.
「Fees and Charges」
- For the details of checking baggage, please check as below.
- Complete the procedures online in advance
There is no additional processing charge if you add checked baggage online.
「Manage booking」（Log in page）
- Complete the procedures via contact centre in advance
You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage via call center.
You can add checked baggage 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
「Enquiries by phone」
- Complete the procedures at airport counter
You can add a baggage on your departure date at the airport.You need to pay an extra fee in case you purchase a checked baggage at airport counter.