Surfboard/Skimboard/Kiteboard/Wakeboard/Windsurfing board which packed properly can be checked.
Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the regular checked baggage charge.
The following items cannot be checked:
- Weighs more than 20kg per item.
- Exceeds 220cm in any of the dimensions.
- Sports equipment baggage charge will be applied instead of the checked baggage charge.
- Boogie boards/ Bodyboards can be checked in as regular baggage.
- If the kite of the kiteboard/wakeboard is in a separate case with total dimensions less than 203cm and weighing less than 20kg, it can be checked in as regular baggage.
Please click the link below for more details of sport equipment baggage.
「Fees and Charges」
Pre-purchase of sports equipment baggage can be made through contact centre.
「For Enqueries to Contact Centre」