Appropriately packed surfboards, windsurfing boards, skimboards, kiteboards/wakeboards can be checked in.
A sports equipment checked baggage charge, which is different from the regular checked baggage charge will be applied.
*Sports equipment has the longest side including the packing case less than 100 cm can be checked in as regular checked baggage.
- A sports equipment checked baggage fee will be charged per storage case. (A maximum of two boards can be stored in one storage case.)
- Boogie boards (body boards) will be accepted as regular checked baggage.
- Kites (sails) are accepted as checked baggage if they are placed in a separate compartment from the kiteboards/wakeboards.
- The following surfboards, windsurfing boards, skimboards and kiteboards/wakeboards cannot be checked in:
- Items weighing more than 20 kg
- Items with the longest side exceeding 203cm (including storage case)
Please see below for fees and charges
「Domestic (Flights within Japan)：Sports Equipment（Surfboard）」