Please notify Peach staff once you find your baggage is damaged. If you realize the damage after you left the airport, please claim via Contact Form (declaration must be made within 7 days after receiving the baggage).
- Claims made after 7 days will not be accepted.
- If checked baggage has become damaged, please inform airport staff at your destination immediately after retrieving your baggage.
- Please notify Peach staff as soon as possible if you couldn't find your baggage at the arrival airport.
- Peach does not provide wrapping goods such as plastic covers. Please pack the fragile items such as baby stroller etc. by yourself.
- We take great care in handling of all the baggages. However, please be noticed that we will not be responsible for any damage of fragile items such as musical instruments, sports equipment (such as golf club, surfboards, windsurfing equipment, ski/snowboard equipment, scuba gear, and bicycles etc.), electrical equipment such as cameras or computers, precision machinery, works of art, pottery, glass or alcohol, whether such damage arises from a natural defect in the item or from its inherent nature.
- Peach does not assume liability for the following damage to baggage, although adequate precautions will be taken in their handling.
- Damage to baggage from excess weight or over packing
- Damage to baggage due to fragile state off the baggage itself and from owing to defects in the baggage itself such as from normal wear and tear.
- Damage and/or loss to protruding parts, baggage accessories and removable parts such as name tags, keys, hooks, and straps, and baggage parts such as built-in locks, handles and wheels.
- Minor damage such as scuffs, cuts, dents and dirt.
- All damaged baggage claims must be made within 7 days of flight date. Claims made after 7 days will not be accepted.
- Damage and/or loss to contents of baggage.
- For domestic flights, the indemnity of baggage and personal belongings is up to ¥150,000 per customer.
- For international flights, there is a compensation limit. Please click the link below for more details.「Conditions of Carriage」