Baggage which belongs to any of the following 1～5 cannot be checked in:
- Baggage oversize or overweight
- Baggage more than 32kg (per piece).
- Baggage weight exceeding 100kg in total per passenger.
- Baggage with sum of the 3 demensions over 203cm.
- Items that are prohibited from being carried on or checked in by the Civil Aeronautics Acts of Japan.
「Example of Dangerous Goods by Air Transportation」
Insects like beetles, goldfishes and tortoises are included.
- Plants from Okinawa Prefecture and Amami Islands which are not disinfected.
Seedlings and ears of citrus fruits and Murraya paniculata from Okinawa Prefecture, Yoronjima Island, Okinoerabujima Island, Tokunoshima Island and Kikaijima Island, which are uninspected can neither be carried on nor checked in.
「Plant Protection Station homepage 」(Japanese only)
- Other items which require particular caution
「Other items which require particular caution in baggage」
Sports equipments can be checked in if they are in accordance with our transport limitation and being charged for the sports equipments baggage fees. Please click the items below for more information.
- Golf equipment
- Skiing/snowboarding equipment
- Surfboard/Skimboard/Kiteboard/Wakeboard/Windsurfing boards
Besides, please click the link below to learn more about checked baggage.
「I would like to know about the checked baggage.」