A carry-on baggage is allowed to be carried onboard with the following conditions fulfilled.
・Size: the sum of the 3 dimensions should be no more than 115cm
・Weight: the total weight should be no more than 7.0kg
・The number of pieces: 2 pieces in total including personal belongings (handbag, camera, umbrella, etc) and hand-carried baggage
The sum of the 3 dimensions should be no more than 115cm
Up to 2 pieces
- Only the passengers who occupy a seat can bring 2 pieces of baggage that are up to 7.0kg.
- Duty free goods that you purchased after passing through the security inspection checkpoint are also counted in the carry-on baggage.
- Please check in the baggage at the baggage check-in counter for a fee if it exceeds the number of pieces, the size or the weight.
- Please check in the baggage at the baggage check-in counter for a fee if the baggage is within 115cm in sum of dimension but exceeds the length in one of the dimensions as specified above.
- Please be noted that we may ask you to check in your baggage even if it is within the specified size when it does not fit in the overhead compartment.
Please see below for more information on carry-on baggage.
「I would like to know about the carry-on baggage.」